free counters Traveller's Catalogue: Two Hour Stay @ BANWA Art House, Puerto Princesa, Palawan

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Two Hour Stay @ BANWA Art House, Puerto Princesa, Palawan

Hi guys!  I decided to write a small blog about this pension house "BANWA Art House". For me, being adventurous, I really liked the place.  But, then I am with my mom and my daughter, my daughter suits any where for as long as I am with her.... but, my mom???!!!##!xx!!!   Oh no!  We we're staying @ Puerto Penson house prior to coming over here.

So, here it goes... We had to transfer because our bookings @ Puerto Pension was only 5 days. I actually booked it from Manila. So, when we get to Banwa, mom had to take off her slipper, and the shock was when we went inside.... mom was disappointed that there's no TV inside.  She gave me an attitude for 2 hours that I wasn't able to stand! So, I decided to talk to the owner's mother since the owner wasn't around. Lucky for me they understand every thing. So, we packed every thing and looked for a new Pension House, good thing "Irma Maria Pension" has an available big room that day.  My day was SAVED!!!!

Please check out "BANWA Art House". They're ideal for those who wants complete peace and isolation from the busy world.







I think foreigners would love this place!  When we went there, most tenants were foreigners and they seem to enjoy the simpleness of it beside the fact that they're considerably cheap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Carnival Index - browse the archives