free counters Traveller's Catalogue: A Refreshing Dinner @ Badjao Sea Front Restaurant, Palawan

Sunday 15 May 2011

A Refreshing Dinner @ Badjao Sea Front Restaurant, Palawan














I've been dreaming about going back to this place! At last I remembered the name hahaha!  Well, yes! That's the reason why since my last trip to Palwan I haven't visited this place.

So, when I incidentally over heard the name of the restaurant, that afternoon I booked our dinner.  The place is quite secluded so, you need to rent a tricycle for P75.00 (one way).  Drivers would usually say, you might need to hire him because there will be no means of transpo going back to your Pension House. But, there is! So, don't worry!

As expected there's lots of mosquitoes! Because the place is by the sea and mangroves are all over. I still love the place though!  Food are magnificent and very courteous wait staff.  One thing I observed is that in every table there's bunch of red ants.... hmmm.... could this be a sign of not being clean?  I think the management better look into this!  So, guys please make your move!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Carnival Index - browse the archives