free counters Traveller's Catalogue: Travel Gadgets On The Go - "My daughter's MSi Wind U135DX-n455 PINK..."

Friday 27 May 2011

Travel Gadgets On The Go - "My daughter's MSi Wind U135DX-n455 PINK..."

Hey guys! Do you have kids? We have come to this time where people rely on technologies anywhere they go! It's amazing to find out how my 9 year old daughter have discovered a lot of things on her own.... I know, I know, you have stories to tell too! Modern cellphones like iPhone, digital cameras, Laptops, Nintendo, Pocket-Wifi  and a lot more!  Would you believe my daughter will never go out with out all these in her little carry bag?

Yes! She's that techie already! She's so skillful and admirable! So, here it comes.... I am a traveling mom and I always blog what ever comes interesting for me. My way to keep mind busy and working. My girl wasn't happy browsing on her iPhone alone so, she would always rush me just to use my little notebook and I suffer because I had to wait for 4 hours before I can write or even use my little companion (the notebook computer).

So I decided to get her own. Off we went to Formosa Computers along Rizal Avenue and found the perfect notebook for her!!! She loves pink and she adores "SHARPAY Evans" from High School Musical. Sharpay Evans is one of the main characters in the series and serves the purpose of antagonist. She is portrayed by actress ASHLEY Tisdale.
  So......finally we bought her new MSI Wind u135DX-n455 PINK! My daughter was very happy! Very excited that she immediately use her new notebook computer while eating lunch at Jolibee, Rizal Ave.

Here are the features that I personally liked about this notebook: "10 Quality Tests done by the Manufacturer".

~Keyboard/touchpad life test:  Passed 1 million times typing test. Guaranteed long life of the keyboard and touchpad.
~I/O port life test:  5,000 continual USB port insert tests were done to efficiently prevent the notebook from breaking down after long time use.
~Hinge life test:  Passed 20,000 times of continual open-close tests. This notebook is ensured will not be damaged after using at least 6 years.
~Shock and vibration test:  Passed the 5~500 Hz, 0.5 Grms of shock and vibration tests. Guaranteed notebooks will operate optimally, even after shock damage, such us which occurs during transportation.
~Weight and pressure test:   Passed the 25 kg single-point stress test in order to avoid any possible that may happen if unexpected pressure were applied, for example, by heavy goods.
~ESD test:  ESD test to simulate environments of dry and cold weather in order to efficiently remove the damage of static electricity which may occur. Passing this test, notebooks are able to maintain normal system operation and protect your health from too much static electricity exposure. (this is very important for me...)
~Temperature and humidity test:  Passed the storage test of temperature (-10degCC~65degC) and humidity (40%~80%). This is important when were traveling internationally. We can be exposed to changes in temperature.
~Passed System performance test: Assures system reliability of this notebook, even after long time use.
~Drop test:  Manufacturer promise this notebook will not be injured in case of sudden drops.
~Acoustic test:  Passed acoustic test of 30dBA, enjoy using this notebook without noise interference.

for more features of this notebook, please visit:

http://www.complink.com.ph/wind-u135dx-n455-pink-p-5070.html


My daughter, just lazing with her PINK MSI Wind U135DX.... told you she likes PINK!!!


.... more reviews about netbook:

http://www.yugatech.com/blog/personal-computing/msi-wind-u135-review/
http://triviaries.blogspot.com/2010/10/right-laptop-for-different-users.html












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Carnival Index - browse the archives