free counters Traveller's Catalogue: Puerto Pricesa City "The City of the Living God"

Friday 13 May 2011

Puerto Pricesa City "The City of the Living God"

Puerto Princesa used to be called "The City in a Forest".... but, do you know that they are now called, "The City of the Living God".  When I first heard about this, I couldn't help asking the tricycle driver whom I forgot to ask his name.  He said he's also not sure but one thing he knows is that there are a number of Christian Communities in Puerto Princesa.  We actually asked the driver to help us find an apartment that I can rent for only a month and he willingly guided us and even asked people himself. Unfortunately we weren't able to find one!  

One thing good about our short tour was to have known (the tricycle driver), a fellow Christian who attends the same church we do.... God guided us in our day to day tour @ Puerto Princesa! At the end of the day, my cousin sent me a message that they had found a transient house for us for only P9,000 a month. What a relief! Coz I've been paying so much in the pension house!  Another thing to whisper.... "thank you Lord"!

http://www.visitpuertoprincesa.com/

Baker's Hill, Palawan (Wait for my next post!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Carnival Index - browse the archives