free counters Traveller's Catalogue: Let's have coffee @ Itoy's! (San pedro, Puerto Princesa Palawan)

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Let's have coffee @ Itoy's! (San pedro, Puerto Princesa Palawan)

Just lazing this afternoon so, we thought "let's have coffee @ Itoy's"!  I've been craving for coffee for a few days but, my daughter won't allow me to.  Finally, I had the chance after coming from Provincial Capitol.  I first learned about Itoy's when I was in Australia surfing for places to eat in Puerto. 


It wasn't actually a very nice experience for me because I wasn't impressed by their blue berry cheese cake as it's a favorite. Not so bad, but not very good!  Good thing my banana fruit shake was okay!


Mom liked her black forest coffee which was good! My mom is one person that is hard to please...  My daughter's moist chocolate was okay but she didn't finish it.  The drinks we're good, maybe I just expect more from what I read before! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Carnival Index - browse the archives