free counters Traveller's Catalogue: Balinsasayaw Grille & Restaurant along Manalo Extension PPC Palawan...

Thursday 12 May 2011

Balinsasayaw Grille & Restaurant along Manalo Extension PPC Palawan...

 Balinsasayaw Restaurant which you can find along Manalo Extension, you cannot miss this grille because of that shouting banner in front of their place.

My mom ad my daughter inside Balinsasayaw.

Inside, cottages are scattered for diners to choose. This place is one of my favorites as we stayed near this place.

Well, yes it's very early in the afternoon so, not much people are dining.  This place usually started to pile up with diners from 7pm onwards.  But, expect mosquitoes because of trees surrounding the grille.



Food is great too but not the best for me... I just love their "Buko Shake"... beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Carnival Index - browse the archives