free counters Traveller's Catalogue: "Pension Houses in Puerto Princesa, Palawan"

Friday 20 May 2011

"Pension Houses in Puerto Princesa, Palawan"

@ QUIPANES' Transient House (Along BM Road, just before the Baranggay basketball court and Willie's Pension, PPC)

Our  big room with 2 big beds is P9,000 (electricity not included) per month.
A smaller room costs P5,500 per month.

We were the first occupants of this transient house and we're glad we found this! 


One thing good here is that when you need to stay for a month, definitely this is the one!




My daughter playing her iphone (doing Youtube), she's freezing...haha!


@ Puerto Pension (Malvar St., PPC)

Among my favorites include Puerto Pension along Malvar St. in Puerto. The place has a very homy atmosphere and very Filipino. I visited this place some 12 years ago with my Aunt from the USA and since then I fell in loved with the place.  But, just recently I observed one of the rooms I stayed in has a familiar odor, like that of cat's pee? from the back of the room I am staying. Makes my head spin when ever I am inside the toilet... ohhhh... so awful! But to be fair, I enjoyed the scenery from the bar/restaurant on top of the building.  I would still recommend this place.  Maybe next time I'll talk to the reception area and have them see what's going on at the back of that room. I commend the staff of this place, their courteous and very helpful!

Check their rates from here:

They got WIFI, food service, REF, TV with cable, Hot & Cold shower and a lot more...









Free Western Break fast, with additional charges if Filipino Break fast and others...


The wait staff...

View from top of TRIBU Restaurant, showing "The Bay"...



Our room...

Just fronting our door... outside our room..




@ Irma Maria Pension (Manalo Extension, PPC)

You can send an SMS to Julie Lopez, the owner's daughter:   Smart:  09294093982

Our big double bed room is only P1,200 per night, No WIFI, No hot water, a few mosquitoes when you open the door, TV with cable,  but, very nice environment.  A single bed room costs P800.






House of Big Brother, right across.






On our second visit, this room was repainted with lavender, nicely touched and furnitures were re-arranged.


@  House of Big Brother (Manalo Extension, PPC)

Please check their website as I didn't take any picture when we stayed here. If you book with them in advance you'll get the website's price, if not it will be P200 to P300 more expensive, so better do it before you come over.

You can cook, they have WIFI, REF, TV with cable, Hot & Cold shower. It's like a studio type accommodation.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Carnival Index - browse the archives